The language of the heart is expressed in gratitude. When we want our hearts to feel rich, we need to create more positive experiences, and this can be done by paying attention to joy, abundance, beauty, and the potential of what is. Where attention goes, energy flows and results show.
How difficult is it for you to shift your attention from lack, limitation and pessimism to joy, abundance and optimism? For most people, the answer to this question is ‘very difficult’.
Focusing on the positive makes good sense, but good sense is not always common practice. Here are five steps to feeling rich.
1) Just breathe. Notice that there is always plenty of air, and therefore that you can breathe in abundance any time.
2) Be grateful. Count your blessings. Notice what is already happening in your life rather than wanting more. Feel blessed, and let the experience of feeling provided for really move you and fulfill your soul.
3) Smile. If you need help, look up at the highest thing you can see. You cannot look up and frown at the same time. Smiling is contagious. People like happy people. You will attract people with a smile.
4) Connect. Make time for face-to –face conversation. In this digital age, we are becoming disconnected as individuals. Make time for relationships with people.
5) Take action. Share and verbalize how grateful you feel for the people in your life who have made a difference. Speak it, write it, and get it out to change the lives of other people.
Any one of these points is just one thought, which will produce one action, and make one difference in our own mind more real than anything in the outside world.
Read my latest article, Be Grateful and Be Rich, and learn how to appreciate the riches that are already coming to you.
Take my 30-day gratitude challenge and send gratitude to a different person every day. It’s a great way to celebrate people and share gratitude around the world.
If you liked this topic, you’ll love my new book, Give and Be Rich – Tapping the Circle of Abundance, coming soon. Pre-order now.
Members of my website can read more about this topic. Become a member or Login for this exclusive preview of Be Grateful and Be Rich, taken from my newest book. Check your confirmation email after registering for you special gift.