Play Nice in the Sandbox
Building Productive And Profitable Relationships At Work
How would it change your current workplace culture if all relations were productive, peaceful and profitable? Our leading system focuses on fundamental elements to lead ourselves first so that others are inspired to follow. Improve performance, engage employees and keep the whole team motivated, productive and on track.
Day 1 – Leading Ourselves (Introduction)
- Our Attitude
- What We Want
- Effectiveness Beyond Time
- Understanding People and Their Personality Styles
- Importance of Listening
- Positive and Productive Communication Techniques
- The Power of Praise, Recognition and Acknowledgement
Our team arrived this morning energized and lighter. They can’t stop talking about how great the session was and how much they learned about themselves.”
- Integrity and Authenticity
- Difficult Conversations
- Interpersonal Communication
- Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviour
- Relationship Currencies and Trust
Relationships are key to success in any business. Recognizing what people value most helps build a foundation for strong interpersonal relationships, creating win/win opportunities for the entire team, and their clients.
This interactive, fun and engaging system will advance your strategy toward effective communication and harmonious workplace relationships creating a positive corporate culture and long term loyalty.
Workplace conflict doesn’t just go away. It festers, becoming bigger than the original cause. When it’s ignored, a culture of resentment, anger and frustration breeds, resulting in poor moral, low productivity, staff turnover and the possibility of violence. Conflict costs everyone.
Why do leaders let this happen? They just simply don’t have the tools to manage conflict effectively, so they avoid it causing a negative impact on the organization, and the long-term careers of the leaders themselves. For any manager, supervisor or leader, the ability to confront problems and handle conflict is not optional.
Bring these must-have skills to your team and create confident, conflict resolving, cohesive leaders.
- Different stages of conflict
- Different management styles for conflict situations
- How to best confront issues, best approach
- Separate emotions from issues
- What not to do in conflict negotiation
- Doing your own internal work
- Defuse Conflict Effectively and Return to Productive Relationships
An estimated 100 million Millennials are currently entering the workforce, making up the largest generation of our time, yet businesses have a difficult time recruiting, retaining and motivating them. Is your organization prepared? The Boomers and the Gen Xers are quite comfortable with managing each other, however managing millennials requires a different skill set and is a worthwhile investment.
The most productive, peaceful and profitable workplaces embrace the assets of all generations. In this interactive workshop, participants will learn to recognize, appreciate and engage all generations in their workplace.
- Perceptions and Attitudes Between Generations
- How To Recruit, Engage and Retain Millennials
- Creating an Inclusion Based Culture